|Open||9:30 - 17:00 (Last admission 16:30)|
|Close||Mondays, the day after national holidays, and New Year's holidays, with the following exceptions:
-Open on national holidays
-Always open on Saturdays and Sundays, even after national holidays
|Admission||During temporary exhibitions, the price of admission is subject to change.
Free admission for the Gallery of History and Folklore.
* Free admission for accompanied, disabled visitors holding a disability card.
* Groups of 20 or more receive discounted admission.
Todoroki 1-2, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-City, Kanagawa Prefecture 211-0052
(Situated in Todoroki Park)
From Musashi-Kosugi Station (JR Nanbu Line, Yokosuka Line or Shonan-Shinjuku Line, Tokyu Toyoko Line or Meguro Line) North Exit
Kawasaki City Bus at Platform No.1
- ［Bus Number 杉 40］ Via Todoroki Arena to Shimin Museum, get off at the last stop
- ［Bus Number 杉 40］ Via Todoroki Arena to Nakahara Station, get off at "Shimin Museum Mae"
- ［Bus Number 溝 05］ Via Todoroki Arena to Mizonokuchi Ekimae, get off at "Shimin Museum Mae"
From Musashi-Kosugi Station (JR Yokosuka Line) Yokosuka Line Exit
Tokyu Bus at Platform No.2
- ［Bus Number 川 33］ Via Shiei Todoroki Ground Iriguchi to Shimin Museum, get off at the last stop
From Mizonokuchi Station (JR Nanbu Line, Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line or Tokyu Oimachi Line): North Exit
Kawasaki City Bus at Platform No.3
- ［Bus Number 溝 05］ To Kosugi Station, get off at “Shimin Museum Mae”
Tokyu Bus at Platform No.5
- ［Bus Number 溝 02］ To Kosgi Station, get off at “Shiei Todoroki Ground Iriguchi” 8 minutes walk from bus stop
From Kawasaki Station (JR Keihin Tohoku Line, JR Tokaido Line, JR Nanbu Line): West Exit
Tokyu Bus at West Exit North Bus Terminal No.82
- ［Bus Number 川 33］ To Shimin Museum, get off at last stop
Please use pay parking lots located in the Todoroki Park.